Application Guidelines for the CASP International Internship Program
Addressed to Liliana Mayo, Ph.D., General Director of CASP, including:
- Personal information of applicant: names, country and date of birth, email, phone, current home address.
- Institution where you work or study - Country.
- Language (s): specify level to speak, write and read: beginner, intermediate, advanced.
- Specify the CASP program of interest for training.
- Probable starting date of the internship and the duration.
- Letter of recommendation from the institution where you work or a professional working in the area.
- Information about your institution.
- Attach your resume and a recent photograph.
- Attach copy of your identity document (passport).
2. Months available for International Intership at CASP:
- April to June: From the first week of April.
- July: Only during the first three weeks.
- August to November, from the second week of August.
- December: Only during the first three weeks.
The cost of the internship depends on the training time and the chosen program. Not included:
- Health care - medicine