Who is it aimed at?
CASP International Seminars are aimed at professionals that work with people with different abilities & their families (psychologists, special education and regular education teachers, therapists, doctors, nurses, social workers), university students and families of people with different abilities. Depending on the lecturers, the seminars are simultaneously translated in English or Spanish.
What does it include?
- Depending on the topics, the lecturers of the seminars are CASP Specialists, our International Consultants, or special guests.
- CASP families actively participate in live demonstrations along with their children, through testimonies and Q&A sessions.
- CASP Seminars include workshops where participants learn through role-playing and group discussions.
- Topics respond to the requests of the organizing institutions.
- List of of recent CASP Seminars (in Spanish).
To keep informed of our seminars, subscribe to our Newsletter by E-mail.