Directora Área Capacitación
- B.A. in Psychology and a second degree in Psychology of School Difficulties from the Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos, Peru.
- Has 15 years experience in CASP, starting as a CASP Specialist.
- She was the Education Area Coordinator in 1998 and then the Training Area Coordinator for 8 years.
- She is Teacher Assistant in the University Course "Programs for people with different abilities" in the School of Psychology at the Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Peru.
- Since 2008 she is Director of Training and is responsible for the Family Training Program, Training for CASP Specialists, International Internship Program and is in charge of advising the CASP Associated Centers of Argentina and Guatemala.