Liliana Mayo Ortega, Ph.D.
Founder and General Director
- Master's and Doctorate (Ph.D.), from the University of Kansas, USA. B.A. in Psychology from the Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos, Peru.
- Is the Founder and General Director of Centro Ann Sullivan del Peru (CASP) in Lima, Peru, created in 1979.
- Is an Honorary Professor at the University of San Marcos; Associate Professor, University of Kansas; Professor of the Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia and Universidad Catolica del Peru. Has an honorary Doctorate from the Universidad Ricardo Palma and the Universidad Femenina del Sagrado Corazón de Jesús (UNIFE), Peru.
- Dr. Mayo has specialized in parental involvement in their children's education, a topic that has led her to lecture in conferences around the world. She has given lectures and seminars in Peru, Germany, Holland, China, USA, Ecuador, Bolivia, Spain, Japan, Chile, Brazil, Paraguay, Argentina, Colombia, Canada, Turkey, Mexico, Saudi Arabia.
- She received the Reina Sofia Award for Rehabilitation and Integration; Esteban Campodonico Figallo Award; Paul Harris Award from Rotary International; Alcatel Award for Innovation; and the Order El Sol del Peru in the Rank of Commander.
- She is an Ashoka Fellow.