Rosa Oyama Ganiko, M.A.
Director of Research & Special Projects
- M.A. in Human Development at the University of Kansas. B.A. in Psychology from the Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos, Peru.
- Has experience in the clinical/educational area since 1978.
- CASP Specialist since 1980. She's been Education Coordinator and was Director of Training for 14 years.
- She trains and is advisor of national and international educational institutions.
- Co-Authored the CASP Educational Videos manuals, and author of the Manuals for CASP Facilitators.
- Has taught the University Course "Programs for people with different abilities" in the School of Psychology at the Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Peru.
- Since 2008 she is Director of Research & Special Projects and is responsible for the Distance Education Program.